Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Work in Progress - II

Last night @ the dance class, we did two continuous hours of swing and cha-cha and I hurt all over. Everything hurts, all those muscles that I didn't even know that I had. :-( :-( So much for being fit.
On the brighter side, the back of the sweater was completed last night. Even with those aching muscles crying for relief, I still wanted to complete the last two rows and bind off. Just so that I know that progress can be measured.
On Saturday, another day trip to Milwaukee. Visited a yarn shop in Glendale, called "Ruhama's Yarn and Needle". The visit was far too brief, I needed another couple of hours of fiber therapy, but in spite of having decided that I wouldn't buy anything until this project is complete, I gave in to temptation and bought six skeins of yarn. Consolation : it would make a wonderful scarf and may be a pair of fingerless gloves. :-) :-)

No comments: